The last thing he told me : a novel / Laura Dave.
- 18 of 119 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Sherman Library.
271 current holds with 119 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sherman Library||F DAV (Text to phone)||34060149336806||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||09/03/2021|
|Sherman Library||F DAV (Text to phone)||34060152661736||Adult New Fiction||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9781501171345
- ISBN: 1501171348
- ISBN: 9781982180522
- ISBN: 1982180528
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Shuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York City : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"When her husband of a year disappears, Hannah quickly learns he is not who he said he was and is left to sort out the truth with just one ally- her husband's teenage daughter, who hates her"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Stepdaughters > Fiction.
Sausalito (Calif.) > Fiction.