You'll soon grow into them, Titch / Pat Hutchins.
- 13 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sherman Library.
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sherman Library||JP HUT (Text to phone)||34060152662122||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0688017703 :
- ISBN: 0688017711 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1442050632 : PBD
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Greenwillow Books, c1983.
The tables turn at last for Titch, who has been inheriting his older siblings' outgrown clothes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's stories, English.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Clothing and dress > Fiction.